HJT series fully automatic transformer oil BDV tester is applied to test the insulating oil’s dielectric strength, which is designed as per the requirement of IEC156 Testing Method of Insulation Oil
Medium Strength, which via proper programming, has got functions of auto boosting, stepdown, stirring, display and print out. After breakdown of oil medium, HV break off will operate within 10 seconds to enable an auto isolation of control system partly; this effectively safeguards the personnel
security and equipment safety. The automatic oil tester adopt industrial SCM to control, which is applied to integrate circuit, new model I/0 connection, particular testing and anti-jamming technology which largely improve the machine’s capacity.
- Simple operation, automatically (can be finished just press on key)
- Menu controlled. Input data can clear
- Can store 99 groups’ oil testing data which is convenient to reading and print. The testing data can keep 100 years under the condition of power off.
- System time can go on running under power off;
(The system time just for reference can not be the standard of timing)
- Can upgrade software through RS232
- High capacity of anti-jamming and high precision of testing.
- Small volume, light which operated in the open air very conveniently.
- The set shall be provided with smooth and continuous of output voltage between zero and maximum having no distortion of waveform.
- Audio sound and visual signal will indicate at the instant of sample failure. Ⅱ Technology and parameter data
1. Power Supply: 220 ±10% VAC, 50HZ
2. Output: 60 KV,70KV, 80 KV, 100 KV
3. Capacity: 1.2 kVA (for 60kV), 1.6 kVA (for 80 kV), 2.0 kVA (for 100 kV)
4. Pressure increase rate: About 2 KVA/S
5. Pressure testing speed: 3%
6. Break down sensitivity : <2KV
7. Wave form distortion: ≤3%
8. Time of break down: ≤10ms
9. Working environment: temperature: 0 to 40℃, humidity: < 85% (Relative Humidity)
10. Storage environment: temperature: -20 to 60 ℃, humidity: < 75% (Relative Humidity)
11. Working Altitude: < 1500 meters. (If over 1500m, it can be customized)
12. Test cell: Glass, volume 300 to 500 ml, with protective cover and stirrer. 13. Electrodes: Stainless steel spherical 36 mm diameter/hemispherical 25 mm radius, 2.5mm gap as per IEC-156.