Hire Controller – Sales and Operations
Brandis Hire Pty Ltd
Homebush West, Sydney NSW
Kick start your career – Get Paid to get Qualified!
- Formal training & Qualifications in Business and Electrical on offer
- Hours: Full Time
- Team: Operations
- Based: Homebush West
- Start: Immediate
- Experience not necessary – we train you
Multiple Roles available:
- All Rounder
- Junior Trainee
About Brandis Hire
At Brandis Hire, we are all about providing Test Equipment Rentals, the easy way.
Established in Brisbane in 2016 and growing nationally, Brandis Hire is quickly becoming the go-to company for electrical test & measurement equipment rentals across Australia. Providing a fresh approach in the industry, our focus is on providing customers unbeatable service, helping them succeed and having some fun along the way.
Despite the impacts of COVID-19, we have retained all our staff Australia-Wide and have come out the other side even stronger than before. We’ve been able to open a new branch here in Homebush, NSW and we’ve committed to opening in Perth, WA in 2023!
The Brandis Hire Difference
The most important thing we are looking for is a good personality fit. Electrical experience or Hire industry experience is not necessary, we’ve all come from different backgrounds – from retail to personal trainers, telecommunications to DJ’s (yes, seriously). A positive attitude is the key criteria to success in this role and the rest we’re happy to teach you. If you are ready to start a great career, then this is the opportunity for you.
Brandis Hire have a strong emphasis on training and development, both personally and professionally. Each team member has an allocated training budget and provided time every week to undertake your training. You will have access to a supportive team with extensive technical knowledge, as well as ongoing support from the whole company.
Together, we’ll develop a progression plan after your probation period to further develop your skills and add to your remuneration package! Learn while you earn, with the opportunity to achieve a:
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Electrical Power System Fundamentals
- Diploma of Electrical Engineering
- Certificate III in Business
- Test & Tag Qualification; and
- much more
Your new role
As a Hire Controller you will provide outstanding customer support and service. A day in the life includes, but is not limited to:
- Building and growing existing client relationships by providing customer support for quotes, orders and follow ups;
- Coordinating and booking freight deliveries/collections through both staff and external suppliers; and
- Stock management including checking in/out, functional testing, maintenance coordination and stocktaking of equipment; and
- Enjoying every day in a fun, positive work environment.
We are looking for a pro-active, energetic person with a can-do attitude. To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Great Communication skills, to help you engage with customers
- Ability to work autonomously, to manage own time and prioritise demands in a dynamic environment;
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to proactively build relationships with key customers/clients, peers and colleagues;
- Eagerness willingness to learn about electrical test & measurement equipment;
- Great eye for detail and problem-solving abilities;
- A physical fitness level to carry out manual handling duties;
- Australian Drivers Licence required; and
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to be considered for this job.
What you’ll receive in return
- Formal training & qualifications in Business and Electrical
- A fantastic work environment – great people and plenty of fun;
- The opportunity to kick start your career in an environment where development and education is encouraged;
- Ongoing support from the whole company;
- Weekly training and development opportunities and a structured training plan;
- A company vehicle during work hours for all deliveries when required;
- The opportunity to travel nationally and work with our teams around Australia;
- Free onsite parking; and
- A competitive salary that will grow with the development of your experience and skills
If you are ready to make a positive switch (and hear more electrical puns), then please apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org