At Brandis Hire, we understand that not all electrical and technical tradies have a complete set of electrical test equipment. That’s why we offer specialised electrical safety equipment for hire in Australia — all of which can help you achieve a safer environment that meets OHS standards and codes.
Brandis Hire's vast selection of electrical safety equipment for hire in Australia
Choosing to trust Brandis Hire for electrical PPE and safety equipment gets you the following service standards:
Here are some of the electrical safety equipment that you can hire from us:
- HV Operating Sticks — The HV operating stick is used for disconnecting switches and high voltage disconnect switches. With a length of 20ft it is also ideal for electrical power line maintenance work.
- HV Earths — Temporary earthing systems for HV equipment. Designed to be applied between earth connections and any point on an overhead network that is required to be earthed in order to create a safe working zone.
- Lutron Lm81 Light Meter — Mini portable Light Meter used for measuring Luminance and Lux Levels. This small light weight light meter is ideal for
- Gas Alert Micro Clip XL — Affordable protection from atmospheric gas hazards. Ideal for all applications and designed specifically for ease of use in confined spaces, keeping you safe without weighing you down.
The Brandis Hire guarantee
Choosing to trust Brandis Hire for electrical safety equipment gets you the following service standards:
- We ensure our customers have the right equipment. Customers can talk to us about the job they have to complete, and we will do everything on our end that they have the equipment they need.
- We have a one-stop online web shop, allowing you to get clear, transparent prices anytime you want. You can also create a quote on our online website and track your order.
- We don’t charge rental fees for time in transit. That means if you’ve only used our equipment for two days, but it took 24 days before it arrived, you are only liable to pay for the two days’ hire.
- We organise the safe transport of our electrical safety equipment anywhere in Australia.
- We offer the option of no lock-in hire periods for customers that only want to pay for the time they use our equipment. If your job finishes earlier than expected, simply reach out to us, and we can arrange the return of our equipment as soon as possible.
- Our expert technical team provides four hours of free technical support with every hire. This service is available around the clock, seven days a week. To access this support, just call us at 1300 024 473.
Brandis Hire is a family-owned and operated business, and proudly 100% Australian. We aim to make the process of renting equipment as easy and hassle-free as possible. We take pride in being the preferred supplier for many customers, and we work diligently to provide every customer with a premium service experience, regardless of whether you are a new or long-term client.
Quality electrical safety equipment hire with Brandis Hire
We are proud to stock and supply a range of quality electrical safety equipment to Australian businesses and ship across the country. You can select and book your chosen equipment online and we are here to answer any questions you may have about our equipment.
You can trust the service and quality at Brandis Hire, so start looking for your chosen equipment and hire with us today.
Can’t find what you need? Let us find it for you.
We have a large range of equipment and are backed by a large network of suppliers. We’ll help you find the gear that you need for your next project.
No lock-in hire periods
4 hours FREE technical support
Delivery and pickup options available
We care about our customers
"*" indicates required fields