Whether you’re calibrating instruments, troubleshooting a problem or running routine maintenance, Fluke 750 Series process calibrators can help you get the job done faster. It does so many different tasks, so quickly and so well, it’s the only process calibrator you need to carry.
- Multi functional. Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency. Since it both measures and sources, you can troubleshoot and calibrate all with one rugged tool.
- Powerful, yet easy to use. The easy-to-follow, menu-driven display guides you through any task. Programmable calibration routines enable you to create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to ensure fast, consistent, calibrations.
- Records and documents results. To support your ISO-9000 or regulatory standards, the Fluke 753, and 754 capture your calibration results, eliminating the need to juggle a pen and pad in the field. The USB interface in the Fluke 753 and 754 lets you transfer the results to a PC, thus saving the time of having to manually.
The field calibrator for HART instruments that’s both powerful and easy to use. The 754 offers the most complete HART implementation of any process calibrator. The 754:
- Requires no external box or second tool for everyday HART calibration and maintenance.
- Offers fast HART communication.
- Supports popular models of HART transmitters with device-specific command support
- Complete pressure, temperature, and mA loop calibrator
- Troubleshoot and calibrate HART smart digital transmitters
- Create calibration procedures and automatically document results
- Connect to calibration management software
- Handles fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms
- Measures/sources pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Creates and runs automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations, and records and documents results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results
- Uses many features like autostep, custom units, user-entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more
- Provides easy-to-use multi-lingual interface
- Features a bright white dual display for reading both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously
- Includes rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use
Data log functions
Measure functions: Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature, pressure
Reading rate: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, or 60 readings/minute
Maximum record length: 8000 readings (7980 for 30 or 60 readings/minute)
- Source functions: Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature
- Rate: 4 steps/second
- Trip detect: Continuity or voltage (continuity detection not available when sourcing current)
Loop power function
Voltage: Selectable, 26 V
Accuracy: 10%, 18 V minimum at 22 mA
Maximum current: 25 mA, short circuit protected
Maximum input voltage: 50 V DC
Source functions: Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature
Manual step: Selectable step, change with arrow buttons
Autostep: Fully programmable for function, start delay, stepvalue, time per step, repeat
Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
Dust/water resistance: Meets IP52, IEC 529
Operating altitude: 3000 m above mean sea level (9842 ft)
Agency approvals: CAN/CSA C22.2 No 1010.1-92, ASNI/ISA S82.01-1994, UL3111, and EN610-1:1993