Introducing the Omicron CIBANO
The CIBANO 500 is the world’s first circuit breaker test system to combine a multi-channel timing and travel analyser, also it is combined with a high-accuracy digital micro-ohm meter and a powerful and adjustable coil motor supply with 2.4kw. With CIBANO 500’s 3-in-1 approach you only need to set up the wiring connections once. You can then perform all tests in one turn. The results of timing, contact resistance, coil currents, and motion tests are then immediately available as one combined test report.
Top reasons to hire the Omicron CIBANO 500
If you’re looking for the perfect electrical test equipment for your next project, consider the versatile and reliable Omicron CIBANO. We at Brandis Hire made the Omicron CIBANO 500 hire process straightforward, so you can focus on what truly matters. Here’s why hiring the Omicron CIBANO 500 in Australia is a great decision:
- The adjustable power supply delivers exact undervoltage for testing, measuring your circuit breaker’s performance under these conditions with pinpoint accuracy. With the Omicron CIBANO 500, you’re not just getting a device; you’re gaining a partner that excels under pressure.
- Ever wondered how low you can go? The CIBANO from Omicron has a minimum pick-up test that ensures your circuit breaker operates reliably, even in low DC supply situations.
- By assessing main contact timing, the device helps spot mechanical adjustments or wear phenomena in your circuit breaker, keeping you one step ahead of potential issues.
- When you hire the Omicron CIBANO 500 in Australia, you invest in static and dynamic contact resistance tests. Not only do these tests ensure a low resistance path for load current, but they also deliver vital information about possible wear-related issues with main and arcing contacts.
- Hiring the Omicron CIBANO 500 equips you with an essential tool to record command coils’ current signature curves during circuit breaker operation. Any deviations from the norm are noted, signalling possible electrical or mechanical defects.
- Hiring the Omicron CIBANO 500 gives you access to an invaluable motion travel test. This comprehensive test checks the circuit breaker’s complete operating mechanism and mechanical linkage, indicating potential mechanical wear.
- With CIBANO 500’s adjustable power supply it is very easy to test the overall behaviour of the circuit breaker during under voltage conditions
- The lightweight test system can perform all common electrical tests on medium-voltage circuit breakers and high-voltage circuit breakers
- This micro-ohm (μΩ) test validates that the breaker’s main contacts have a very low resistance path to ensure that the load current flows with low losses
- Universal circuit breaker
- CIBANO 500 can test all performance-, motion-, as well as coil and motor-related parameters of high-voltage live-tank circuit breakers with the same test setup
Standard Accessories: Refer accessories list in users manual
Power Supply: 100V AC … 240V AC, 16A
Output Ranges and Accuracy Please refer to detailed specifications in users manual
Operating Temperature/Humidity Range -10 to 55°C and 5 to 95%RH (no condensation)
Dimensions (W x H x D) (CIBANO Instrument Only): 460mm 700mm 350mm
Weight (CIBANO 500 Instrument Only): 20 kg
Hire the Omicron CIBANO 500 in Australia today
Ready to run your project with the right Omicron testing equipment? With our Australia-wide delivery and an extensive catalogue, your project’s success is just a click away.
Brandis Hire stands out from the crowd due to our vast collection of test equipment rentals. We offer more than just the Omicron CIBANO 500 for hire. Our selection includes an extensive array of instrumentation and general industrial test equipment designed to meet your diverse project requirements. All these are delivered right to your doorstep, no matter where you are in Australia.
Hire the CIBANO Omicron in Australia today and discover why we are the go-to solution for professionals nationwide. With a simple click, you can have the Omicron CIBANO 500 — or any other test equipment you need — delivered to your location. Please browse our site or contact us for more information.