Touch-and-Test with the Omicron TESTRANO 600
The Omicron TESTRANO 600 is the world’s first portable, three-phase electric which supports all standard electrical tests on single- and three-phase power and distribution transformers. Compared to conventional single-phase test sets, the three-phase capabilities of TESTRANO 600 offer several advantages:
- One setup can be used to perform various tests;
- The rewiring effort is significantly reduced;
- Testing time can be cut down to a third of the time; and
- Increased safety as less trips up and down are needed.
Omicron’s TESTRANO 600 provides you with a convenient way of testing to gain a comprehensive insight into the condition of every part of your power transformer. It can be operated using TESTRANO TouchControl on the integrated display, or by using our Primary Testing ManagerTM software on your laptop. This makes it ideal for routine and diagnostic testing on-site or during factory acceptance tests (FAT).
More reasons to hire the Omicron TESTRANO in Australia
When it comes to premium quality electrical testers, the Omicron TESTRANO clearly stands out. It’s the trusted choice for clients seeking a top-notch, user-friendly and safety-oriented testing experience. Let’s explore why the customers choose to hire the Omicron TESTRANO 600:
- With its intuitively designed connector plugs and a matching colour coding scheme on the cables and side panels, the Omicron TESTRANO minimises the potential for connection mishaps. This well-thought-out design concept assures accurate and trustworthy measurements while keeping operations smooth and error-free.
- There’s no need to wait for lengthy discharge periods after resistance measurements with the Omicron TESTRANO. Its active discharge function efficiently expedites this process, ensuring safety while shaving off precious testing time.
- When it comes to safety, the Omicron TESTRANO 600 doesn’t compromise. It adheres to the highest safety protocols, featuring an emergency stop button, visible warning lights and additional safety accessories. Safety is not an afterthought with TESTRANP 600 — it’s at the forefront of its design and functionality.
- The Omicron TESTRANO 600’s unique ability to power all three phases concurrently drastically reduces rewiring tasks and testing durations. Whether your conducting transformer turns ratio with 400 V L-L or winding resistance with 33 A, this simultaneous three-phase testing approach ultimately saves you time and effort.
Operation: PTM software / front LCD screen with enhanced option.
Operating temperature range: 0 °C … +35 °C Nominal temperature range: 18 °C … +28 °C Storage temperature range: -30 °C … +60 °C
Weight: 34kg without accessories
Hire the Omicron TESTRANO 600 today
Experience the difference with the Omicron TESTRANO 600 — the perfect fusion of speed, accuracy and safety designed with your needs in mind. And if you’re looking for the best Omicron TESTRANO 600 hire service in Australia, look no further than Brandis Hire.
Brandis Hire has been renting out Omicron test equipment for decades. We ship out our rentals Australia-wide, so wherever you are, you’ll never have to worry about logistics. Apart from state-of-the-art electrical test equipment, Brandis Hire is also home to a vast array of instrumentation and general industrial testers. Browse our catalogue and contact us for more information.