This portable rugged line of AC high voltage test equipment is ideally suited for use in the field or in the laboratory. The 6CP line offers a complete test system in a mobile package. All units in the 6CP line use a combination control and regulator enclosure and a separate high voltage section.
The system is equipped with advanced digital metering, and control and protection devices which are easy to use and provide the operator with all necessary information to safely operate the system. The Metering Guard Mode allows accurate measurements of the high voltage test specimen leakage current by bypassing stray capacitive currents.
The high voltage section consists of a specially designed oil insulated high voltage transformer characterized by use of an isolating cylindrical housing mounted on a rugged steel base. The high voltage output is equipped with a corona free aluminium shielding electrode. The high quality design and construction is key to the superior partial discharge performance of the 6CP line.
The system arrives ready to use with all power and interconnect cables included; the simple setup allows this 6CP to be ready for testing in minutes. The rugged construction and dependability makes the 6CP line an ideal choice for your high voltage testing requirements.
Safety and Design Features:
- 2 or 3 piece designs
- Circuit breaker protection
- External interlock provision
- High voltage On/Off pushbuttons with indicator
- Zero Start interlock
- Manual control of output voltage
- Adjustable overload circuit
- Slow and fast-acting transient protection on all meters and relays
- Digital timer with audible alarm
- Digital multi range metering
- Emergency Off pushbutton with key lockout (excluding model 6CP30 and 6CP50)
- Guard mode for accurate current measurements
- Output overload indicator with reset switch
- All interconnect control and power cables are included
- Cable storage provision
- Operation/maintenance manualOperation: Central rotary switch on control box operation.Operating temperature range: 0 °C … +35 °C Nominal temperature range: 18 °C … +28 °C Storage temperature range: -30 °C … +60 °CWeight: Control box and high voltage tank 38kg