Introducing the Fluke 1738
The 1736 and 1738 Power and Energy Analysers are compact and user-friendly devices for energy and power quality surveys. With a built-in touch screen and USB flash drive support, the Fluke 1738 is easy to configure for on-site measurements, without the need of a computer on-site. Once your measurements are complete, the powerful software included, allows you to verify and download measurement sessions and generate professional reports quickly and easily.
Key Features of the Fluke data logger
The Fluke 1738 comes with formidable specs that makes it a versatile three-phase power logger, these features include:
Colour LCD Display: 4.3-inch active matrix color TFT, 480 pixels x 272 pixels, resistive touch panel
Power/Charging: LED Indicator Warranty 1736/1738
Power Supply: 2 years (battery not included)
1 year Calibration Cycle: 2 years
Dimensions 1736/1738: 19.8 cm x 16.7 cm x 5.5 cm (7.8 in x 6.6 in x 2.2 in)
Power Supply: 13.0 cm x 13.0 cm x 4.5 cm (5.1 in x 5.1 in x 1.8 in)
1736/1738 with power supply attached: 19.8 cm x 16.7 cm x 9 cm (7.8 in x 6.6 in x 4.0 in)
Weight: 1736/1738:1.1 kg (2.5 lb)
Tamper Protection: Kensington lock
The Fluke data logger can measure, log and analyse the following quantities:
- Basic Measurements: Voltage (V), Current (A), Frequency (Hz), Phase rotation indication, 2 dc channels (supports user-supplied external sensor for other measurements such as temperature, humidity, and air speed)
- Power: Active Power (W), Apparent Power (VA), Nonactive Power, (var), Power Factor
- Fundamental Power: Fundamental Active Power (W), Fundamental Apparent Power (VA), Fundamental Reactive Power (var), DPF (CosΦ)
- Energy: Active Energy (Wh), Apparent Energy (VAh), Non-active Energy (varh)
- Demand: Demand (Wh), Maximum Demand (Wh), Energy costs
- Harmonics: Harmonic components up to and including the 50th and Total Harmonic Distortion of Voltage and Current Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software is included with the Product for a thorough energy analysis and professional report of the measurement results.
Why customers choose the Fluke 1738
The Fluke 1738 is a top choice for customers seeking versatile electrical test equipment, as it is one of Fluke’s best offerings. Here are some of the key capabilities that make it stand out
- Allows you to present data locally on the logger, on the Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software, or via your facility’s Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- It can measure all three phases and neutral with four flexible current probes (included) and can power the instrument straight from the measured circuit.
- During logging sessions, you can review measured values and capture dips, swells and inrush currents to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues with the Fluke 1738 and Fluke 1738/b.
- Provides a high-resolution RMS profile and an event waveform snapshot with the date, timestamp and severity.
- To make data collection easy, the Fluke 1738 offers a bright, colour touch-screen display for convenient field analysis and data checks. It also provides a quick, guided, graphical user interface to help you capture the right data every time.
- You can complete field setups through the front panel or the Fluke Connect App on your smartphone. The Fluke 1738 also offers fully integrated logging with other Fluke Connect-enabled devices to simultaneously log up to two additional measurement parameters on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module.
- The Fluke 1738 comes with the Energy Analyze Plus application software that enables you to analyse every detail of energy consumption and power quality health, as well as create automated reports.
Hire the Fluke 1738 here at Brandis Hire
You can find the Fluke 1738 in Brandis Hire’s range of power quality analysers. We are committed to providing our customers with the best solutions for their projects, which includes making products like the Fluke 1738 accessible for Australian business owners and tradespeople.
We offer flexible hire options for the Fluke 1738, typical periods range from 1 week to 2 months, but if you’re interested in longer commitments, feel free to contact us, so we can make a custom quote.
If you have any questions about the Fluke 1738 and other Fluke products in Australia, like the Fluke 1378/b, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.