The 1748 Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers give you fast, easy access to the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. Compact and rugged, the Fluke 1740 Series Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers are designed specifically for technicians and engineers who need the flexibility to troubleshoot, quantify energy usage and analyze power distribution systems.
Fully compliant with international power quality standards such as IEC 61000-4-30 and capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 parameters while also capturing events, the Fluke 1740 Series helps uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues more easily than ever. The included Energy Analyze plus software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to national and international standards like EN 50160 and IEEE 519.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to digitally verify and correct connections makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty. Minimize your time in potentially hazardous environments and reduce the hassle of suiting up in PPE by using a wireless connection (WiFi) to view data directly in the field.
- Measure all three voltage and current phases plus the neutral current: Three-phase and neutral voltage leads and four flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored in the instrument. A comprehensive range of power and power quality variables are automatically logged so you never lose measurement trends.
- Measure with premium accuracy: Meets the rigorous IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Edition 3 standard for ‘Testing and measurement techniques—Power quality measurement methods.
- Capture dips, swells and interruptions: The 1748 includes event waveform capture and RMS event profile, along with date, timestamp and severity information to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Measure key power quality parameters: Measures harmonics and inter harmonics for voltage and current, also includes unbalance, flicker and rapid voltage changes
- Optimised user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical PC based application setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with an intelligent verification feature and the only auto-correction function for a power quality logger. Connection errors are automatically indicated via an amber light on the units power button which turns green once corrected.
- Flexible power supply: Powers directly from the measured circuit with the widest available range for a power quality logger automatically going from 100 V to 500 V
Colour LCD Display: 4.3-inch active matrix color TFT, 480 pixels x 272 pixels, resistive touch panel
Power/Charging: LED Indicator Warranty 1748
Power Supply: 2 years (battery not included)
Dimensions 1748: 19.8 cm x 16.7 cm x 5.5 cm (7.8 in x 6.6 in x 2.2 in)
Power Supply: 13.0 cm x 13.0 cm x 4.5 cm (5.1 in x 5.1 in x 1.8 in)
Weight: 1736/1738:1.1 kg (2.5 lb)
Tamper Protection: Kensington lock