The model TD60 is an easy to use, single piece, Digital Signal Processor based, field portable, fully automatic VLF (Very Low Frequency) high voltage measurement instrument developed for the high potential measuring of the insulation dielectrics of various types of electrical apparatus.
- Lightweight, portable, battery powered unit
- Solid state air insulated design
- Suitable for use with the HVA60 VLF test systems.
- Test results are easily stored via Notebook Computer or PocketPC via wireless Bluetooth® connection.
- Supplied complete with TD communication and analysis software – TD Control Center.
- Real-time display of actual output waveform.
- Power Save (Sleep) function (1 hour of inactivity), automatic wakeup on reapplication of high voltage. One-Click reconnect in ControlCenter after Sleep
Applications The TD60 provides the testing and commissioning engineer/technician with a versatile high voltage tan delta measuring system suitable for testing medium voltage electrical insulation systems such as cables (including: XLPE, PE, EPR, PILC etc), capacitors, switchgear, transformers, rotating machines, insulators and bushings. Tan Delta testing enables the cable test engineer to detect insulation defects before the cable fails in service. The TD60 is a versatile tan delta measuring system that is directly connected to the HVA series of VLF test systems from HV Diagnostics. The tan delta test results of the test object can now be easily measured and recorded and the results stored on a standard PC or Laptop for analysis, trending or quality control. This enables the cable engineer to now make tan delta testing a routine maintenance test.
Operating Temperature: 20 to 113F / -5 to 45°C
Tan Delta Measurement: 0.1 E-3 to 1000 E-3 Resolution 0.1 E-3 Accuracy: Load > 15nF and < 500nF: +/-0.3 E-3 Accuracy: Load < 15nF and > 500nF: +/-0.5 E-3
Load Capability Limit: Minimum Load: 5nF
Operating Voltage Voltage Measurement: 0 – 44 kVrms Resolution 100 Vrms Accuracy 0.5% of reading
Weight: 14 lbs / 6,5 kgs
Dimensions (LxWxH): 18” x 4,7” / 460 cm x 12 cm Length x Diameter